Basic Endoscopic Sinus Surgery course
Course detailsDates: 1 June 2017
- The course is aimed at delegates wanting to familiarise themselves with the basic sinus anatomy.
- Fresh frozen cadavers, one side per delegate.
- Dissections will be done in our world class Sunskills Lab with all the necessary instruments at your disposal including HD monitors and 3D navigation to enhance the learning experience
- Number of delegates: 14
- Dr Gary Kroukamp
- Dr Sauliegh Kamedien
- Dr Marc Merven
Course organiser: Dr AK Ebrahim
- Module1 : Basic principles of Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Module 2: Interpretation of a Sinus CT scan
- Module 3: Uncinectomy & Anterior Ethmoidectomy
- Module 4: Endoscopic Sphenopalatine artery ligation
- Module 5: Endoscopic DCR
- Module 6: Posterior Ethmoidectomy & Sphenoidotomy
- Module 7: Access to Pterygopalatine fossa & Orbit Decompression
- Module 8: Access to Pituatary Gland
- Module 9: CSF leak repair
Registration informationRegistration form (Link removed)
Please download and complete registration form and email to:
For any further enquiries please contact:
021 938 9041
3rd floor Fisan Building
Faculty of Medicine
Tygerberg Hospital Campus
Francie Van Zijl Dr
The course work takes place at the Faculty of Medicine, Tygerberg Campus, in Parow, a suburb in the northern part of Cape Town.
Please contact Belinda for any assistance regarding travel arrangements.
We would like to thank Medtronic for their invaluable support, without which it would be difficult to supply the high quality of equipment and facilities that are of such importance in a course like this.